The entire Domaine les Méjeonnes team is committed to putting in place and respecting the barrier measures as specified on the website https: //www.gouvernement.fr/info-
These health measures are specific to customer reception, subject to change.
This document is drawn up to limit the risk of the COVID 19 virus spreading inside the establishment in order to protect the health safety of customers and hotel staff.
1. Each member of the team wears a mask, gloves for any transfer of material whatsoever and records his temperature when he takes up his post and his debauchery.
2. The establishment’s cleaning and disinfection protocols have been modified and reinforced with virucidal cleaning products.
3. The single occupational risk assessment document is up to date with regard to measures to prevent the risks of contamination and contagion.
4. Floor staff are individually equipped with masks, gloves and gowns.
5. Automatic dispensers for hydroalcoholic gel are installed at staff crossing points and in common areas for customers.
6. Protective glass surrounds the hotel reception
7. Payment by bank card is preferred, the payment terminals have been changed so that the customer inserts his bank card himself.
8. The dematerialization of invoices will be systematically offered to you.
9. Social distancing is materialized in the lobby in front of the reception entrance.
10. Regarding breakfast, it is served as a tray ordered on arrival.
11. Due to the anti-COVID 19 measures some of our services are temporarily suspended or closed.
1. Smoking and cooking are prohibited in the bedrooms.
2. All meal deliveries must be ordered, paid for and collected by you. No one outside the establishment who is not a client will be allowed to enter without personal protection.
3. During the stay, cleaning will not be done in the room.
4. Due to the anti-COVID 19 measures, it is forbidden to gather in the common areas of the establishment: breakfast room, corridors, etc.
5. At the end of his breakfast, the customer must leave his tray in the corridor in front of the door to his room.
6. Wearing a mask is compulsory in the common areas of the establishment.